Transfer USDT from Metamask to Binance by learning these simple steps. Metamask is a wallet that can be used in the form of an extension in the Chrome browser and a user-friendly application on a mobile phone, with which you can easily transfer your cryptocurrencies and benefit from other features.
If you don’t know how to transfer USDT from Metamask to Binance and conversely, reading this page can help you.
Highest and best crypto apy staking platform 2022
How to send USDT from Metamask to the binance account?
1. Open binance, then go to [Wallet] > [Fiat and Spot].
2. Click on [Deposit].
3. Select USDT as the coin to be deposited.
4. Select “Ethereum (ERC20)” as the network.
5. Click the Copy icon to copy your Binance ERC20 USDT address.
6. Launch Metamask and switch to the Ethereum Mainnet.
7. Click on your USDT balance, then select [Send].
8. Paste your Binance USDT address and enter an amount.
9. Click on [Next].
10. Review the transaction details, then hit [Confirm].
In this section, we taught you how to transfer USDT from Metamask to Binance on the Ethereum network. Next, we will learn how to do the same thing on polygon networks.
LTC to USDT convert | Binance and KuCoin
How to transfer USDT from the Metamask polygon to Binance?
In this part, we are going to talk about how to transfer USDT from Metamask to Binance on polygon network.
Open Binance, then click on [Wallet] > [Fiat and Spot].
1. Click on [Deposit].
2. Select Matic as the coin to be deposited.
3. Select “Matic (polygon)” as the network to be used.
4. Click on the Copy icon.
5. Launch Metamask and switch to the polygon Mainnet.
6. Click on swap and swap your usdt to matic.
7. Click on Matic and then send.
8. Paste your Binance Matic address and enter an amount.
9. Click on [Next].
10. Review the transaction details, then hit [Confirm]
11. After that, you can swap your Matic for USDT in binance.
So now you know how to send your USDT coins from Metamask to binance using the polygon network, now follow the next tutorial to learn how to send your coins from binance to metamask.
How to transfer USDT from binance to Metamask wallet?
1. Go to your Metamask wallet and choose the BSC mainnet.
2. Click on USDT
4. Copy the address
5. On binance go to your wallet and click on withdraw. Select USDT.
6. Copy the address from step 4.
7. Choose BEP20 in the network section.
8. Click on withdraw.
9. Confirm the transaction
With these step-by-step instructions, you are able to send USDT from Binance to Metamask and conversely on different networks such as polygon and Ethereum.
Buy polker coin (the best way to buy polkers)
In this tutorial, we showed you how to transfer USDT from Metamask to Binance and conversely. By following these simple steps, you can send your USDT tokens to binance without any problem.
Just make sure to choose the right network for your transaction. There are three networks on the Binance exchange for you to transfer your USDT directly. But you can use other networks such as polygon too to swap your coins and then send them.